The Newcastle based junior athlete workout program consists of functionally sound movement training, strength training and conditioning drills with a strong focus on proper technique. Movement patterns are corrected at the beginning of the program to ensure optimal form can be maintained. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. All groups are led by our qualified staff members allowing maximum attention. The program works on the seven key fundamentals of:
- SPEED - Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER - Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH - Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING - Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION - Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION - Lessons, Tips and Advice
The goal for participating junior athletes by the end of Beach Fit Personal Trainings junior athlete strength and conditioning program is to:
- Improve their sporting ability,
- Reduce their risk of injury,
- Move more efficiently and agile,
- Run faster,
- Jump higher,
- Increase their strength and power,
- Learn what a healthy diet looks like, and;
- Learn how to maintain a healthy body,
Ready for your kids to reach the next level?
Contact Beach Fit today, but hurry so you can catch the start of new program!!!